Discover the benefits of the traditional Thai massage and the 2,500-year old art that can relax and regenerate you through its holistic approach.
The traditional Thai massage has built a knowledge of the body, how to cure it and to prevent problems through a history spanning 2,500 years. Ancient Thais have long been practicing and teaching this art at school and among family members, way before the Western world found out about the holistic approach to wellness.
Traditional Thai medicine is based on the concept of it being crossed by numerous channels, more than 70,000 energy lines where our life energy flows. Thai massage is based on 10 of these primary sen, which get pressured by the therapists using their fingers, elbows, forearms, feet and knees, with plant and finger pressures, and also stretching, manipulations and strains with techniques originating from passive yoga.
Traditional Thai massage offers plenty of benefits:
- Posture improvement: joints keep and improve their elasticity thanks to natural and fluid stretching.
- Luminous skin and cellulite reduction: pressures and finger pressures stimulate vein flow and lymphatic drainage.
- Wellness and relaxation: relieving tensions and adjusting the movements of the joints give new balance to our Automic Nervous System, by eradicating the most common causes of mental and body fatigue.
Moreover, by stimulating energy lines and reflex points, the traditional Thai massage operates on many of our internal organs and is effective on many problems of our locomotor system. It particularly helps against:
- Muscle pain, contractures, tendons overlapping, nervous tensions
- Bad posture pain
- Pain that’s caused by arthritis, arthrosis, periarthritis and spine deformations
- Insomnia, migraines, circulatory deficiencies.
To get an appointment please call +39 391 7655744 or visit the Center in Via Boldrini 10/C, Bologna; it is open every day by 10 AM to 8 PM, Saturday and Sunday included.